- This event has passed.
Angular Pt. 3: Fake It ‘Til You Make It (Data Binding & DOM Manipulation)
8 May, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
We’re really rounding the corner now! Coding & Cocktails continues its Angular series with a third session. We will be building a trivia app in Angular over four sessions:
- 03/13/2021: SPA Day (Intro to Single Page Applications)
- 04/10/2021: Playing with Blocks (Angular Components)
- 05/08/2021: Fake It ’Til You Make It (Data Binding & DOM Manipulation)
- 06/21/2021: Go Fetch (APIs)
In our third session, we will dive into data display and DOM manipulation — the Angular way, through data binding and directives. This two hour online session will include a presentation and time to work through a worksheet with support from mentors.
- Required knowledge includes HTML, CSS, JS, Git, node, npm, using the CLI and an IDE.
- Recommended knowledge includes ES6 constructs (classes, interfaces) and API fundamentals.
Although this may not be the right session for absolute beginners, we are here to support our attendees both in session and throughout the month on Slack. Feel free to reach out for help brushing up or good resources to review.
This is a free online event.
- You MUST sign up on Eventbrite to attend
- All Coding & Cocktails events are exclusively for women. We are trans and non-binary inclusive.
- Must be at least 21 to attend
- Please familiarize yourself with Kansas City Women in Technology’s Code of Conduct.