- This event has passed.
Coding & Cupcakes
14 November, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
Join us for our bi-monthly coding series, Coding & Cupcakes. Mothers and daughters are invited to attend sessions to learn about code and how to build websites together.
- One ticket per mother/daughter(s) duo (or trio)
- No coding experience necessary
- One wifi-enabled laptop between each mother and daughter is required
- The minumum age requirement is the ability to read, type, and use a mouse
- Delicious cupcakes from BabyCakes will be provided for coding fuel!
Dads, we love you, but this session is for mother & daughter teams only! It will be a fun, easy introduction to coding, so please encourage the ladies in your life to attend.
If you’re a woman looking to attend solo and learn how to code, check out our companion series made just for you! Coding & Cocktails.
Do you need financial assistance/a laptop to attend? Email us at email@example.com