- This event has passed.
August 12 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
** You MUST register on Eventbrite to attend!**
IMPORTANT: Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test within 48 hours of the event is required.
You WILL be turned away at the door without a refund if you cannot prove your vaccination status or show a negative COVID test. A photo of your vaccination card or a test with the date written on it is acceptable. If you have questions or privacy concerns, please contact us.
If you are feeling sick at all on the day of the event, please stay home! Contact us for a full refund.
Join us for our monthly coding series, Coding & Cocktails. Women are invited to attend sessions to get an introduction to website building in a fun, laid-back atmosphere.
There will be lots of guidance and support for those with no coding experience so come join the fun!
- All Coding & Cocktails events are exclusively for women. We are trans and non-binary inclusive.
- No coding experience necessary (we mean that!)
- Wifi-enabled laptop is required (don’t have one? Borrow one of ours)
- Must be at least 21 to attend
- Cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and dinner served
- Please familiarize yourself with Kansas City Women in Technology’s Code of Conduct.
- Do you need financial assistance to attend? View codingandcocktails.kcwomenintech.org/financialaid for more information.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID test within 48 hours is required.
- If you are unable to attend, you must cancel 48 hours prior to the event to receive a refund!
** You MUST register on Eventbrite to attend! ***