Angular Girls (ngGirls) aims to introduce women to the world of technology and increase diversity around the world. ngGirls is a free, one-day, introductory web development workshop for women using Angular, an open-source web technology framework developed by Google. This is KCWiT’s second year offering the event, which is slated for summer 2020.
The responsibilities of the Angular Girls Attendee Director include:
- Manage attendee communications
- Respond to attendee (applicant) emails and requests
- Run applicant review meeting
- Generate attendee enthusiasm for the event
- Solicit attendee feedback after the event
|Job Category||Angular Girls Team|