Do you …
Enjoy developing, implementing and auditing security and compliance policies and controls?
Thrive off interacting with internal teams and clients to help improve processes and win new business?
Taking charge and creating best in class security processes and compliance to industry data protection and security standards (GDPR, PCI, CCPA, SOC, etc.)?
If you’re nodding your head and thinking, “That’s me!” then WE NEED YOU to join our team as our Senior Manager, Data and Information Compliance.
At Lucky Orange, we know how daunting it can be for business owners, advertising and marketing agencies and website operators to figure out why people aren’t converting on their website. We create “A ha!” and “Oh wow!” moments for our customers by helping them understand how visitors are interacting with their website so they can create better online customer experiences that help close the sale or generate leads.
Our platform helps our customers uncover insights that allow them to increase website conversion rates and solve hidden user experience challenges. We help the people who use our platform interact directly with their customers to answer questions, resolve issues and keep them coming back for more.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Data and Information Compliance to join our growing team. As Lucky Orange’s Senior Manager, Data and Information Compliance, you’ll be tasked with being the primary person researching, creating, and maintaining Lucky Orange’s data management and compliance practices, with a focus on the safety of our data and compliance with industry standard accreditations. This role requires a creative multi-tasker, who can take the lead in our organization by ensuring we practice unsurpassed levels of security and compliance on all relevant areas. This includes, but is not limited to: staying up to date on industry regulations and implementing best in class processes, reviewing and answering security questionnaires from clients/ vendors, and working with various internal teams to ensure adherence to data privacy standards
What’s a day in the life like?
Putting customers first is always our priority, but we’re known for having a relaxed, playful environment at Lucky Orange. On a typical day, you’ll find our team members helping customers, devising growth strategies, writing code and working with partners. We’re a work family that likes to take time to get to know one another better, challenge each other to a round of Mario Party or Super Smash Bros and recognize one another for a job well done.
As the Senior Manager, Data and Information Compliance, your day will likely include:
- Provide guidance and implement improvements on an ongoing basis to existing processes to ensure best practice secure software development and securing our cloud infrastructure
- Respond to security questionnaires and audits from clients or vendors as needed
- Route and manage Data Deletion Requests
- Develop and own risk management around data protection – identification, management, and reporting of risks.
- Implement Digital Records Management and Information Governance policies and best practices in accordance with established government regulations, contractual requirements, and ongoing business requirements.
- Monitor changes to privacy laws and make recommendations to changes in practices as needed.
- Reviewing client and partnership contracts
What does it take?
- Experience with PCI, DSS, HIPAA, SOC2, DSAR, OWASP, and other assessments and international compliance requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in data compliance, contract review, or other related positions.
- Experience with system security certification and accreditation requirements and processes
- Methodical approach to creating a scalable solutions to recurring needs
- Respectful attitude towards teammates of all levels of knowledge and ability.
- Driven by personal success and the success of your teammates
- Ability to work in a (relaxed) office setting in Overland Park, Kan., during typical working hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.), Monday through Friday.
How do I stand out from the rest of the pack?
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with and presenting to colleagues, clients and 3rd parties.
- Experience with Cloud based SaaS companies and/or startups.
- Experience with Contract Management and Negotiation capabilities with emphasis on the ability to review, redline, and negotiate client and vendor contracts and route to internal and external stakeholders.
- Have obtained, or in the process of obtaining Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) certification, CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional or CISM – Certified Information Security Manager.
- Proactive attitude towards anticipating problems, implementing solutions and accomplishing goals.
- Have used or are familiar with Lucky Orange software or other conversion rate optimization (CRO) tools.What’s this gig pay?
- Competitive salary plus quarterly bonuses
What about the extras?
- Unlimited paid vacation/sick days
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer match
- 100 percent paid health insurance for employees
- Fun company outings
- No dress code
- Nerf gun-friendly office environment
- Monthly “flex days” that allow you to choose where you want to work
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Generous performance incentives
- Company-sponsored vacations
Who is Lucky Orange?
Lucky Orange, located in Overland Park, Kan., started as a bootstrap analytics and usability software company and is now one of Kansas City’s hottest Software as a Service (SaaS) companies. For the third year running, we’ve also been recognized as one of Kansas City Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work.”
Our flagship product sheds new light on user behavior by allowing website owners a peek behind the digital curtain to watch recordings of users, engage with interactive heatmaps, see real-time analytics, provide exceptional support via live chat, analyze forms and create custom polls.
We think it’s a pretty stellar product, and so do our clients who have used Lucky Orange on more than 300,000 websites worldwide.
Check out the latest version of our product at www.luckyorange.com.
What matters the most at Lucky Orange?
We know that workplace culture defines a company. That’s why we had passionate discussions on the words we chose to articulate the Lucky Orange values: Moxie. Honesty. Delight. Creativity. Empathy. Motivation.
Our employees demonstrate these values through:
Superhero mentalities that dare to think innovatively and embrace new ideas and fresh approaches
Collaboration and respect for one another’s ideas
Putting people first – our customers and our coworkers
Slow claps to celebrate team member accomplishments
Continuous improvement – pushing ourselves to constantly be better in our work and finding new opportunities to grow the company
We look forward to working with you!
Lucky Orange is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit luckyorange.hire.trakstar.com.