Website Leverage Lab, LLC
Leverage Lab specializes in leveraging first-party data to supercharge marketing performance. Creating truly one-to-one digital relationships requires a cohesive strategy and unified customer data. Leverage Lab’s unique blend of technical and personalized marketing experts clear that hurdle for clients through the use of Customer Data Platform technologies. By bringing customer data together, Leverage Lab accelerates performance with data-driven marketing strategy – improving outcomes for all our clients.
The Data Engineer is responsible for automating and optimizing Leverage Lab’s data extraction, transformation, loading, reporting and visualization processes.
This individual must be resourceful, analytical and prepared to adapt strategies based on customer demand and dynamic priorities.
What You’ll Do
· Design, implement, and continuously expand data pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and loading activities
· Design, implement and continuously expand onsite event tracking capabilities
· Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of internal and external clients
· Assist in data visualization and reporting efforts as required by Leverage Lab clients
· Maintain and improve already existing processes and database schema
· Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable
· Work with the business in designing and delivering correct, high quality data
· Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
· Prepare documentation for further reference
Who You Are
· Tinkerer: Quickly learn new tools by deconstructing how they work. Be able to create and expand capabilities of tools by reconfiguring them to solve specific and novel use cases.
· Automator: Observe and understand repeatable and standardized manual processes in order to automate the processes themselves or the validation thereof.
· Communicator: Employ strong interpersonal communication skills. Foster relationships with the Leverage Lab team and maintain excellent relationships with partners.
· Manager: Work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure data is captured, transformed, enhanced and presented as efficiently as possible. Ensure key project goals are met and escalate any issues that could impact the project.
What You’ll Need
· Approximately 1-2 years of related industry experience
· SQL knowledge (query performance tuning, index maintenance, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure
· Python and/or node.js competency
· Knowledge of data modeling principles
· Organizational skills: time management and planning
· Working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and BiqQuery structure
· High attention to detail
· Passionate about complex data structures and problem solving
· Ability to pick up new data tools and concepts quickly
For more information, please visit leveragelab.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Leverage Lab is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org