Website Companion Protect
Pets Make Us Happy
In 2015, Companion Protect set our sights on extending and enhancing the lives of cats and dogs…. and have not looked back since! By offering the highest quality pet insurance for dog and cat parents across the country, we enable a lifetime of healthy and happy pets through comprehensive coverage, affordable deductibles, inclusive and non-discriminatory plans. Our approach is much different than others, we put the customer at the focus of our product and make it easy to understand and use. By offering industry-leading software solutions we support efficient and user-friendly systems for our customers and partners. We are different than most companies, at Companion Protect, we understand our greatest asset is our employees- a diverse, experienced and innovative workforce driving to a common goal. Our team works hard every day for the betterment of animals nationwide, but we are not all work…we do stop for puppy kisses and cat snuggles from time to time!
What you will do here:
You will assist with the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. You will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform.
This is a remote/work from anywhere opportunity!
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- com Admin Certification and understanding of best practices and functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Knowledge, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula
- fields, workflows, process builder, Lightning experience, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Agile Environment experience
- Field Service Lightning
- Insurance domain knowledge
- Integrating with Tableau
Remote/Work from Anywhere Information: This is a primarily remote position. We will provide computer equipment for the employee. The employee will need adequate internet connection and flexibility in working hours to accommodate different time zones. Attendance for on-site meetings or short-term projects are not common but could be required if necessary.
What are we offering you?
Stepping into Companion Protect, you will likely be greeted by tail wags, sloppy dog-kisses and meows from our extended family of furry co-workers. Our pets at work program is icing on the cake as far as places to work! Overall, we are excited about what we have here, which is the chance to work with a group of dedicated, smart and innovative professionals that know how to get work done! All team members take pride in upholding and living our values in everything we do- Commitment, Teamwork and Resourcefulness. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a relaxed atmosphere, development and growth opportunities and the ability to play a role in making a difference in humans and pet’s lives. We have regular spirit weeks, company events, flexible working arrangements, and a leadership team that is dedicated to transparency, innovation and growth. We are just getting started and will constantly be driven to achieve more. If you align with our core values and thrive in an environment fueled by innovation, curiosity, and growth we want to talk to you!
- Generously subsidized company sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match and immediate vesting
- Subsidized pet insurance
- Casual Office Attire
- Pet friendly office environment
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive time off (18 days year one, 23 days year two, additional increases at year 4 and 5)
- Paid Maternity, Paternity and Pawternity leave
- 8 paid company holidays per year
- 2 Days of Paid Philanthropic Time Off
- Remote position
Companion Protect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Companion Protect is committed to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Companion Protect are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental statues, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Companion Protect will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Companion Protect encourages applicants of all ages.
To apply for this job please visit companionprotect.bamboohr.com.