Join us for our monthly introductory series for women to learn to code over cocktails, Coding & Cocktails. Women are invited to attend sessions to get an introduction to coding in a fun, laid-back atmosphere.
- No coding experience necessary
- Wifi-enabled laptop is required
- Must be at least 21 to attend
- Cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, and light dinner served
- Please familiarize yourself with Kansas City Women in Technology’s Code of Conduct.
Do you need financial assistance to attend? View codingandcocktails.kcwomenintech.org/financialaid for more information.
For more information including specific session dates and topics, see codingandcocktails.kcwomenintech.org